Re: [IP] tegaderm

Not quite diabetes related, but I just got over a bout of "road rash"
using this stuff.  I had a scrape of about 4"x6" that I used the
Tegaderm on and it actually healed in about 10 days that which
normally takes about 15 for me.  So, if you ever get a raspberry from
softball, a road rash from taking a spill on a bike, or an "abrasion
of the epidermal layer" (got that from talking to a pharmacist while
trying to track down a tegaderm patch large enough to cover my wound),
I would highly recommend covering it with this 2nd skin type material.

Of course, YMMV,

Bryan (Going back to lurk-mode now) Albright