[IP] Help with basal rate

I'm hoping some of you "experts" can help me.  I only have 1 basal rate at
this time.  It's at .1 per hour.  That is as low as my pump will go per hour
 (Paradim-Minimed). I have been having lots of lows and I think I need to lower
it again, so....what do I do?  Also, who taught any of you how to do multiple
basal rates?  Your dr.?  Your pump trainer? A pump nurse? On your own?
Lynn S.
"D" 34 years, pumping 10 months and mom to Jesse, age 13, "D" for 8 years,
looking forward to a pump