Re: [IP] Re:weight

.  Have you tried
> the Atkins?.  Someone told me that diet was a very good way to set your
> basals because you didn't get carbs.  Is that true?
> Sharon & Nabs

Well yes and no.  I am just on Chapter 4 of  the newly revised book.  Atkins
doesn't allow processed starchy carbs, and sugar.  But he seems pretty ok
with vegetables in limited  amounts.

I'm starting at 232 pounds and more health problems than I could list on the
account at the Atkins web page.

I'll be glad  to share what I read and how my progress is going.