Re: [IP] MM Billing

I ordered supplies in May, all of which I returned in mid-June.  In June,
I also contacted my insurance company and informed them that I was
returning these supplies to MM and should they happen to get a bill they
shouldn't pay it.  I have a signed receipt from MM showing that they
received the supplies back.

Just last week, I got an EOB from my insurance company showing that they
were billed over $900 from MM for supplies in July.  They paid the
invoice.  As of this date, MM has not refunded this money to my
insurance company.

Both my insurance company and MM assure me that it will work itself out
in time.  Neither one of them seems to be too worried about it.  And we
wonder why insurance is so expensive.

I'm sure that if MM doesn't repay this money to the insurance company,
this is something illegal but feel that I've done all I can and the two
of them need to work it out.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted