Re: [IP] Re:weight

> Have you looked at the Atkins Diet? If your basals are correct, it is a
> easy diet to do.
> Susan
I haven't looked at the Atkins Diet very closely but my best friend has a
book on the Beverly Hills Diet (I think that is the name).  She said it is
very similar to the Atkins diet but her husband says it sounds healthier
(he's a dr) so we are going to start it probably next week.  I am going to
do some fasting this week to make sure! my basals are correct.  This is
something I have been putting off but can no longer ignore.  Have you tried
the Atkins?.  Someone told me that diet was a very good way to set your
basals because you didn't get carbs.  Is that true?

Sharon & Nabs