Re: [IP] MM Billing

> Has anyone had trouble with the MiniMed billing dept.?
> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

I had problems with the MM billing dept and they have just (I got my
statement on Friday) adjusted my balance to match my EOB.  This has been
going on since Jan.  Then on Sat. I get another bill from them for my last
supplies.  This one may or may not be their fault because BCBS of GA said
they have had some "problems" and I had to fax my papers again a couple of
weeks ago.  I have met my deductible (who hasn't!) but wasn't given credit
for that & the EOB they sent to MM was just plain wrong.  With MM track
record who knows if I will ever get this straight?

Sharon (dx 09/00) & Nabs (MM 511 01/03)