[IP] Fw: Paradigm upgrade

----- Original Message -----
From: Carl Keener

Add me to the list.  I got my original in 8/2002.  My refurb I got three weeks
ago due to an E35.

Another thing that bothers me about the upgrade, MM will not give a new
warranty with the new pump.  MM goes back to the original purchase date of the
511.  If MM is upgrading for free, then this would be logical, however. since
they are charging for the upgrade, it then becomes a trade-in and should be
full warranty.  This , I think would be no different than trading in an
automobile, you get a new warranty.

Thanks for your efforts.

Carl Keener
8541 West Shore Drive