Re: [IP] low all day

In a message dated 8/24/03 3:49:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Maybe he's still in The Honeymoon Phase.

  He's had diabetes for 15 out of his 17 years.  Maybe it's a second
honeymoon?!  LOL
He lowered his basal rate .1, but will probably have to lower it again.  I
think most of you are right; he needs a basal adjustment.  Thanks to all who
responded.  I really, really appreciate the imput.
 Marilyn