[IP] Re: low all day

On some strips if you don't get enough blood to test with it will give a low
reading.  I have done that recently--the first test being in the low 50's, do
a recheck with a larger drop of blood and be right where I should be around
120.  Perhaps you should, as Jan suggested, watch and make sure the drop of
 blood is large enough. (I am one of those who cheated on the Clinitest tests,
the way!!!)(Yes, to make Mom happy with me.(

Debbie and the IP twins, Maggie and Magnum
dx 3/63 at 8
pumping 3/00