From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Michelle &
Howard Schlight
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 1:59 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Stability of Lantus

I have used it for quite some time and once in a while (twice now) have
gotten some bad ones.   (mail order, figure they got hot/frozen) they worked
but not like i expected (had highs)  I have heard that you can see
particles, etc, but if I open another bottle and it works for 2 days, i just
toss the old one, no matter how long it has been open (how new it is to me)

also, i have noticed that after about a month, it is not as consitent for
me....the thirty day rule :)

let's not get THAT topic re started!!