[IP] Re: low all day / VERY VERY LONG REPLY from archives

> email @ redacted writes:
> > like every one, ive been reading this too.
> > i love how no one, wants to give this kid (and his mother) a break...
> >
> > OH, hes LYING about testing, (cheating on his test results, or not
> > at all, and lying about being low.)....
> >
> > HE may be DRINKING...... etc.
> >
> > like everyone else, i dont know him either, but, i just cant come up,
> > a reason to lie about
> > being low (not 120, but 60)..... i admit... i know its me, but i just
> >
> > maybe, just maybe, he took too much insulin, either by his basal being
> > or an incorrect bolus....
> >
> > it just seems, like a number of post, seem to be looking for some
> > activity, by someone they dont at all know......
> >
> > YTMD
> >
>     Thank you.  That is exactly how I felt!
>   Marilyn

Okay, okay, since I gave the first reply and the mom asked for ANY
possibilities and I explained I knew neither of them, and have been a member
of IP for almost 4 years and have read LOTS of situations from other
parents, here is one ALL need to read (from this century/millenium -- and a
pumper with modern-day techniques). BTW, I have a friend who thinks it's
okay to lie as long as it helps the liar. DUH!! *Who* can possibly know the
reasons one makes up a story to benefit themselves??? The mom seemed to
accept my reply - why can't the others???????

HERE GOES (from the IP archives):