[IP] Re: Stability of Lantus

I have used it for quite some time and once in a while (twice now) have
gotten some bad ones.   (mail order, figure they got hot/frozen) they worked
but not like i expected (had highs)  I have heard that you can see
particles, etc, but if I open another bottle and it works for 2 days, i just
toss the old one, no matter how long it has been open (how new it is to me)

also, i have noticed that after about a month, it is not as consitent for
me....the thirty day rule :)

let's not get THAT topic re started!!

michelle