Re: [IP] Sleepwear with pockets

I'm not Margo, but I know where you can get nighties with pockets: Nordstrom.
It has great nightshirts in all kinds of patterns from demure to funky. I'm
wearing one now with fish on it (so I can "sleep with the fishes"). There is a
pocket on the left side in front. I just thread my tubing up inside the
nightshirt, pull Elvis through the (vee) neckline and pop him in my pocket.

Jan and ElvisToo