Re: [IP] Sleepwear with pockets

Margo, did you buy specialized nightclothes to find some with pockets?
I've looked everywhere and no one seems to have anything with pockets.
I've been sewing my own, but it would be nice to be able to purchase
them.  I do know that you can buy them on line from places that sell
"pump wear" type things but have never found anything in my local stores
with pockets.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted