[IP] The best way to adjust a basal WAS low all day

whew.... that was way to complicated for me (after a few reads... i had to
give up)...
i though basal is when you DONT eat...

i was taught (i think), that you simply dont eat, for say a four hour
period of time,
and assuming you started at 120, 4 hours later, of not eating, you should
still be
(+/-) 120....
doing this, for the 6, four hour periods in the day, (id like to think, i
can go through any 4 hour period, without eating)....appear like it should
work.... maybe an over simplification, but i think, this is how my cde(s),
set me up  (obviously, this needed to be done, more then once)

SURE YMMV, but, the idea of eating , and  adding this, and dividing that,
and subtracting this, just sounds like the hard way, to me...

if IM 60..... and eatin' like heck.... and still dropping.... first thing
im doing,
is turnin' of the pump....... if im 60, 4 to 6 hours later...... im callin
my mother, and tellin' her
"hey mom.... i might be cured" (might..... might) ;-)

if im wrong, tell me..... really... i can handle it....

BTW...."the BEST way".......... how about "One of the Ways" ??