RE: [IP] She's out!!!!!

anyone know how to get the huge tangle (understatement) out of her
waist length

6weeks in the ICU, unable to wash my hair, some testing that required
stuff/glue in the hair, and feeling low about still being there. Two of
the nurses and an aide give me a spa day. My husband bought all my
favorite stuff and extra good leave in condition, An assortment of
combs, new brush and I was all set.

Besides head to toe bath, washed and deep conditioned my waist long
thick curly hair. Two of the nurses spent a hour on combing out my hair,

It was a wonderful touch expience that I had with people that were
carefully care for me at the worse.

You will need one or two people that can be patient and wash her hair
heavily condition it. Make it a relaxing time for her.

Gail Donohue