[IP] Re: New Insulin in New Reservoirs

>>From: "Mark Haywood" <email @ redacted>
You are already running a risk by prefilling 6 plastic cartridges.  The
plastic cartridges will degrade the insulin if left in them for to long.<<

Mark and everyone,

I have been pre-filling Noah's plastic cartridges for years, five at
a time which sit in the fridge from 3-20 days.  I've never noticed a
degrade in the insulin but then again maybe wouldn't notice if it is
slight.  Do you, or anyone, have information on this that I could
look up?  I don't want to continue doing this if it is a bad thing.

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah, dx age 9, pumping since 6/99