Re: [IP] How do I go about fighting the insurance company.

>Remember, that I ended up buying my Animas pump out of pocket?
>I've got my denial letter, and I suppose I should start with that
>document and go through the procedure.  I know I'm not going to be
>with Cigna long, so need to act.
>Any ideas?

Document EVERYTHING.  Name, date, time and what was said.  Best if
you turn the tables and advise them that to improve their customer
service, you are recording the phone call.  Once you've told them
that, you've got them on the defensive and they will be EXTRA
careful.  Eventually they will screw up as they did with the "level
2" tag.   If that line comes out again, I'm sure you'll have them on
a "bad faith claims practices".