RE: [IP] low all day

Len, I think mom was looking for possible reasons for low blood sugars and I
don't think anyone meant to do anything but post possible reasons for it.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of len lutz
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 9:19 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] low all day

like every one, ive been reading this too.
i love how no one, wants to give this kid (and his mother) a break...

OH, hes LYING about testing, (cheating on his test results, or not testing
at all, and lying about being low.)....

HE may be DRINKING...... etc.

like everyone else, i dont know him either, but, i just cant come up, with
a reason to lie about
being low (not 120, but 60)..... i admit... i know its me, but i just