Re: [IP] low all day

At 11:29 AM 8/24/03, you wrote:
>In a message dated 8/24/03 11:20:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
> >
> > it just seems, like a number of post, seem to be looking for some sinister
> > activity, by someone
> > they dont at all know......
> >
> > YTMD
> >
>     Thank you.  That is exactly how I felt!
>   Marilyn

I want to make one comment here.  I agree that there may be nothing
sinister in this situation at all.  I am an adult, well past the age of 18,
and I have no reason to lie to anyone about my diabetes after dealing with
it for 40 years.  That said, I also have occasional days when I can't get
about 60 (or even 50) sometimes!  Don't we all have weird days like that at
times?????  Why do we all ass-u-me that this boy is lying about his tests
or he's doing something deviant?  Sometimes our diabetes is affected by
many things we are not completely aware of... hormones, stress, full moon,
pump fairy.  Maybe it's just time for him to do some basal testing.  Let's
give this mom and her son a break.  Just my 2 cents here.

dxd 1963, pumping 2000