RE: [IP] low all day

I haven't been doing this long ... but from my reading and research,
I'd say that the basal rates needs to be adjusted.  The weight loss,
and maybe hormonal changes may be causing him to need less insulin.

The why isn't important, but fixing it sure is, as I am sure he doesn't
want to do a lot of extra eating.

And I'm with Len.  Give the kid a break and the benefit of the doubt.

It's hard being a teenager, and hard breaking when they have other
issues to deal with.  My approach as a high school teacher is that I
don't want to hear the excuses, want I want is for us to sit down and
figure out a solution that makes both me and you happy, and helps you
meet the standards required.