Re: [IP] Re: low all day

"No, he really is testing.  He was with me all day and I saw that he was low
and not feeling good all day.  He's a conservative young man.  Hates
drinking,
smoking, etc.  He recently lost a lot of weight, exercises, and has become
extremely health conscious. He checks his sugars a lot and his last A1C was
the
best in years.  What more could a mother ask for?!  LOL
   Marilyn"

Marilyn,
When I lost weight I had the same problem.  Once I hit a certain weight I
would eat all day and barely bolus.  I finally talked to the dr. and he said
losing weight will make you basal needs go down.
Lynn S.