Re: [IP] Re: low all day

In a message dated 8/23/03 8:43:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Are you *sure*
> he's testing that low - reallly? He's probably as honest as the day is long,
> but it has been known for DMers to fool docs/parents, etc. into believing
> they are testing low through devious little tricks. Ask some of the
> Clinitest users what they used to do (I didn't do tricks - I just didn't
> test!).
> I'd hate to suggest you watch over him while he tests as it's his life and
> his responsibility, but perhaps these are not true tests. Maybe he wants
> someone to think he's cured so he doesn't have to bother with this any more?

No, he really is testing.  He was with me all day and I saw that he was low
and not feeling good all day.  He's a conservative young man.  Hates drinking,
smoking, etc.  He recently lost a lot of weight, exercises, and has become
 extremely health conscious. He checks his sugars a lot and his last A1C was the
best in years.  What more could a mother ask for?!  LOL