From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 3:37 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] low all day

Why do you think my 17 year old son's sugars would be running in the 60's
all
day?  He keeps eating and drinking juice and not bolusing for it and still
 runs low. I had him lower his basal by a tenth too. I'm puzzled. He just
went
out with his friends for the evening and I'm worried.  Any ideas???
       Marilyn