[IP] Re: Pumping while under the knife

I was soooo glad to read your post today, Sara.  I am scheduling a vitrectomy
in early Nov and have done all sorts of investigative work on the "net" about
them.  I liked your 2000 version!!!!  Jan had said you were the person to
 talk to!!! LOL I asked dr about the pump and he says he has no problem with me
keeping it on.  However--if it becomes a problem I would, in fact, disconnect
as he says my surgery would only be a little over an hour.  I know, I know,
 things could happen and could be longer but I would take my chances. But, like
I said, he did say he sees no problem with leaving it on. So, we will see!!!
(Oops, no pun intended!!!)