[IP] She's out!!!!!

Mary was released from the hospital this afternoon and is doing
 well....anyone know how to get the huge tangle (understatement) out of her
waist length
hair?......she appears to be symptom free from chiari and her blood glucose
levels are excellent....she has also been referred to OT when we get back
 home.....thank you for all the prayers....we will be here another week until
she is
clear to travel....

Beverly.......doing the happy dance that both kids are successfully through
their chiari surgeries in two months and I am still somewhat coherent ;-)