Re: [IP] snickers bar

At 02:51 PM 8/23/03, Linda K wrote:
>Then at 2 hrs, test,  take a correction bolus if needed.
>We have a temp basal instead.  Linda K

Temp basal doesn't work real well for me, since my basal is so low that it
would take me hours to make up the additional bolus even at doubling my
basal.  I will look for a different pump with extended bolus features next
time.  And, as I've said before, it's not always so easy to remember to
check and bolus later.

Interesting thing for me with chocolate.  If I bolus the full amount when I
eat it, I always go low, but then never go higher later.  Doesn't seem to
have that effect with me.  I tend to just under bolus for it, and all is
well.  YMMV.