[IP] New Insulin in New Reservoirs

So, I narrowed my two day's of high's down to the insulin.  I filled a new
reservoir from a new bottle without changing the site and, whalla, I'm fine.
Now I have six reservoirs filled with insulin from the "bad" bottle of
Novolog.  (I open a new bottle and fill 6 reservoirs all at once and then
store them in one of those compartmented pill cases in the door of the frig.)
I seem to remember something from when I was on Regular & NPH that mixing
"bad" insulin with new insulin will corrupt the new stuff.  So, here's the
question:  Will I be running a risk or ruining the new insulin if I'm unable
to get every little bit of the bad stuff out of the reservoirs before I refill
them from this new bottle?  (Usually I don't empty out that little bit that's
left when I refill a reservoir, but I haven't had "bad" insulin before.)
Thanks for the help.
Lee, Age 57, T1 for 32 years, Pumping with a Paradigm for 18 months