[IP] Guitar players...

Hi, gang,

Well...I play folk guitar with my church's contemporary band. the problem
I've always had is that the callouses I've built up on my left fingers aren't
 really from fretting...they're from all the testing!! Of course, that makes the
fretting easier...

But, now that I'm using a FreeStyle Tracker and testing on my palms, my
 fingers get a well-deserved rest. Actually, my callouses were getting so thick
sometimes my lancer wouldn't work very well and I'd have to chase down my
wife's pumice-stone to pare things down a bit!

Nothing like the "B.B. King" ads for One Touch, to give guitar-playing
Diabetics some press coverage...

Thanks, and God Bless,

Alexander N. Gerli
949 Hopmeadow St., Apt. 2