Re: [IP] paradigm 511 upgrades.

Julie, without rehasing all thats gone i'll make it as simple as possible.

When i was looking for my fist pump last March (03) i was told if i went
with MM and specifically
the 511 that this would virtually be my last pump. MM would be providing
upgrades at little
or no cost. My CDE and her colleagues are clear on this as well.

Turns out MM wants to charge $450.00 for an upgrade to the 512.

I consider this "deceptive business practices" i can tell you in Mass. its
not tolerated
well. I want to give MM a chance to rectify this before i call the Atty
General or the
Secretary of State.

Like to join us.

jimb