Re: [IP] Stenosing Tenosynovitis ("Trigger Finger")

I had this about 3 yrs ago.  First I did the shot and it worked for about 1
yr but it did hurt a lot.  When it came back the dr. asked if I would like
the shot or surgery.  I went for the surgery because I could not see going
in every year to have another shot that hurt like #)&(*$60, did not want to
do that again.  Had the surgery and I have not have any problems with it