[IP] I love my pump!

I just did the workout (well, 30 minutes of it, but time will come),
that i like to do the most.  30 minutes on the elliptical trainer.

I'd been getting lows on a treadmill, never mind the E.T., so I knew
better than even try.  The temporary basal my pump trainer had me do
worked like a charm!

I am approaching meals and food healthier now.  I'm eating when I'm
hungry, not when someone says I am supposed to eat.  And I'm eating
what I'm hungry for, not something says I am supposed to eat.

And I've only been on the pump since Thursday evening.