Re: [IP] Help me!!!-- Gushing blood from infusion sets.

Hey Christine,

I put all the tape backing down before pulling the needle out of the
cannula.  So far I don't have gushers on insertion.  I am more likely to
have gushers when I remove the cannula.  Luckily this has only happened
twice in 8 months.

Chris