[IP] paradigm 511 upgrades.

As it stand today we have 9 that have joined in to raise the issue of the
so called "paradigm

I have filed all of the replies and am looking for anyone else who would
like to join.

I spoke with my CDE who specifically recalls the upgrades would happen at
no cost. She attended
a conference this past week, spoke with other CDE's who recall specifically
that MM would
do the upgrade.

I have sent e-mail to my Rep regarding this issue, no reply as yet.

I would like to give MM some time to reply before going to the Mass. Atty
General or Secretary of
State. Lately they have been very successful and more than willing to
prosecute companies
that engage in deceptive practices.

If anyone has a suggestion on how to proceed with this please send some mail.