Re: [IP] snickers bar

>At 10:06 PM 8/22/03, you wrote:
>>Only it also says "14 grams fat", so I put about 15 grams of the carbs on
>>extended bolus
>>  over 1.5-2 hours. You've got to figure in that chocolate somehow!
>>;>) {snicker}
>>George   :>o
>That's great if you have a pump that has the extended bolus feature
>on it.  Mine does not.

Sure it does!   Remember, I used to wear the H-trons also.  So all
you have to do is program the memory unit between the ears and every
30 minutes bolus 5 units, or if you are going 2 full hours, bolus 4
units then 3 on the last bolus.  Of course you'll have to work out
different figures if you're not on a 1 for 10 scale like me.  YMMV.