[IP] HbAc1

>I would like to know some before and after HbAc1's.  I would like to see
>what a difference the pump makes.
>Thank you, Dustin A. Amundson

I starting pumping 18 months ago after 31 years of shots.
My HbA1c right before the pump was 9.2. (Lab test)
Three months after getting on the pump it was 7.2.  (Lab test)
Last month it was 7.1.  (A1c NOW at home)
I haven't actually tried to get a lower score, it's just happening in the
process of pumping life.
(Yes, Michael, I entered this data on the IP info archive last month :-)
Lee, 57 year old female, pumping & lovin' it