Re: [IP] CONS

> Don't feel bad. You are not alone. My daughter was playing around with her
> grandmother Thursday (which happened to be the day she had just gotten her
> replacement pump) and her line got hung on her grandmothers foot and
pulled
> her site completely out.  She was bleeding a little bit from the site
> because it was pulled out so quickly.  But she still loves her pump and
says
> she will have to stop playing with her grandma like that.
> Renita-Pumper Mom in NC

 That is precisely what I miss about not being on the pump. I no longer
engage in horseplay with my two boys, as I am afraid they will pull out the
set or kick the pump.  Not important to medical types, but is to me.

That said, of course pumping is great!

Bonus: taught my older one carb counting. He did experiment (with me as the
guinea pig) and won 2nd place in Science Fair, big trophy, happy kid.

jp