Don't feel bad. You are not alone. My daughter was playing around with her
grandmother Thursday (which happened to be the day she had just gotten her
replacement pump) and her line got hung on her grandmothers foot and pulled
her site completely out.  She was bleeding a little bit from the site
because it was pulled out so quickly.  But she still loves her pump and says
she will have to stop playing with her grandma like that.

Renita-Pumper Mom in NC