I sat down in my lawn chair the other day and broke my belt clip for the
 MM508. BG was low, of course. As a result, I have been wearing the pump with
the line hanging out.   The very nixt day, I caught the line on the handle of
one of the kitchen cabinets.   It pulled the line right out of the site.   I
 have taken all the handles out of the kitchen cabinets, well, the ones below my
waist and every thing is AOK now.   Small price to pay for the convenience of
the pump, but neverthe less, a CON.   I love the pump!!

Good Old Murphy's Law at work!
Jim Durr, retired kindergarten teacher, 60 miles south of Ottawa on the St.
Lawrence River in Ogdensburg, NY