[IP] I love my pump!

Seriously and I love my trainer.

She even let me go to the gym today, and....
they said I hadn't looked happier or better in weeks -- and it was the
LAST day of the first week with kids at school.

I've been called the bionic woman -- I've been showing off the pump,
but especially the Palm software.  I'm sorry ,but I STILL think it's
cool, and so do my programming/geek kids.

I've decided I'm sending Cigna my data after a few weeks, AND the state
insurance board and letting them ALL know that they are all wet.

We've got lots of tweaking to go, and it's been only 24 hours, but man
do I feel better and boy am I happier.