[IP] MM Billing

Has anyone had trouble with the MiniMed billing dept.?
I did that finance free for a year and when my EOB arrived it took MM 2
months to adjust my balance!!
To make things worse, the first time I ordered supplies they billed BCBS of
California instead of Florida. BCBS of CA need all my documentation that was
already sent to FL when my pump was first approved. 2 months later, they still
have not fixed the problem claiming they are having problems with their
computer system.
It was a mess getting the insurance to finally make payment for the pump and
hope I don't have to have this chaos every time I order supplies!!
Great product but their billing dept. sucks!