[IP] Mary update

Just visited with the neurosurgeon and he told us how very compressed she
was...when he opened her he said it was like a balloon inflating with spinal
 fluid set free.....we are waiting now to be cleared by the endo and blue team
medically complex kids) which should be in a day or two...we will see the
surgeon on Friday and if all goes well...we can return home on the weekend!!!!!

Beverly......doing the happy dance with kids...