RE: [IP] Guitar Pickin' Diabetics

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
We should all leak with the great numbers of holes we have in bodies.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Roger Wendell
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 1:36 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Guitar Pickin' Diabetics

I do a little pickin' and grinnin', (I also make guitars), have been
diabetic
for over 30 years.  I never prick the tips of my fingers, always the sides
and
never have any trouble. I also run marathons and sometimes check my blood
10+
times a day, and have worried about drinking water though,  afraid I'm going
to leak.
Roger