[IP] Silly me!

I just thought I'd share some silliness...

I was experiencing a low, so I thought I'd go over to the vending machine and
get myself something good to treat it...like chocolate or cookies or something.

So, I walked over to the vending machine (which is about a 1 minute walk) and
then the Diet Mt. Dew caught my eye.  Oh, that looks good!  So, I bought one,
and walked back to my desk.

 Hmm. I think I forgot the more important issue of treating my low! :-) Silly
me!  Well, had to make ANOTHER trip back for my Big Kat bar.

Well, I had an excuse for my silliness.  I was low.  I'm sure that was it,

Ryan  :-)