[IP] RE: Stenosing Tenosynovitis ("Trigger Finger")

I had 2 Trigger Fingers and had cortisone shots. That is a temporary fix.
After having the shots twice, I had the surgery 20 years ago.
I had the surgery under local anesthetic and it never came back in the same
Now I have another Trigger Finger (middle finger this time) and will opt for
surgery; no Cortisone shots. The surgery was a breeze.
Phyllis  email @ redacted