[IP] Re: snickers bar

>>>Not that I would eat a snickers bar or anything smiles, but, in this
from www.calorieking.com for a snickers bar, should I dose for 65 carbs
(sugars + carbs) or just the 35 carbs?>>>

I just *happen* to have a couple of Snickers Almond Bars 1.76 oz, 49.9g in
my cabinet - cuz I WILL eat them!! lol But it says on the label: Total carbs
32g in BOLD letters. The sugars = 27g and is not in bold letters indicating
it's a separate value but included in the TOTAL.

Enjoy!!! (snicker, snicker, laugh, laugh)

If you can't eat all your chocolate you can store it in the fridge. But, if
you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?