From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 12:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] HbAc1

needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of
the diabetes community. Please visit:

In a message dated 8/21/2003 2:43:32 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I would like to know some before and after HbAc1's.  I would like to
> see what a difference the pump makes.

Pre-pump was 8.5, now 7.5 and that is without any extra effort on my
 seems like that just happened by magic. I'm giving a bit more effort on
my part these days, I'm hoping that with me doing just a bit more
checking and losing
weight and excercise will see a lower one,