Re: [IP] Guitar playing diabetics

Hi Brian.

I've been playing for the past 15 years off and on. I found that by pricking
only down the left or right sides of my fingers, rather than the tips or
across the lower part of my tips, I can play just fine. I play lead and
rhythm. You can also use your thumbs to prick and check your blood since
they aren't on those thin strings (depending on the gage you use). So, as
long as you stick to the outer sides of your fingers, you should be ok.