RE: [IP] Stenosing Tenosynovitis ("Trigger Finger")

I had the trigger finger in my thumb and finger -- different times.  Each
time I opted for the injection of steroid and it worked.  The pain was
minimal and after about a week the clicking stopped and I can bend my digits
without pain.  BUT...the ortho who did the work said that he can tell I have
nodules in ALL my fingers and that ones that were treated will come back and
ultimately I will need the surgery.  Having had plenty of surgeries, I opt
to avoid them as long as possible.

Joel (dx 1956; pumping since 1981)