Re: [IP] Stenosing Tenosynovitis ("Trigger Finger")

Hi Chance,

I had the same thing a about 5 years ago.  Since I was a physical therapy
aide, I didn't want the surgery because it would eat up my sick leave and I
knew how I heal after surgery being diabetic.

I chose the steroid injection route.  It did take three treatments before I
got complete relief, but I did find improvement with the first injection.

I haven't had  the problem since then.